Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Weekend!

I had a super fun weekend :)
My nephew Jackson got to stay with Brodie and me for the entire weekend!!!

First of all we went to Jersey's Birthday Party......

The little girl is my step-sisters girl, Jersey. How cute are they? Jackson fell asleep on the way home from the party....(pooper).

The next day we got up just in time for the garage sale - Mom and I sold a ton of stuff thanks to the help of Jackson of course. He spent the entire time playing with his G.I. Joe man called "Wendy". Mom was selling a mirror and Jackson really liked standing in front of it and admiring his good looks while giggeling. He also got mad at Oma for selling some of his toys..

Then he cleaned the Truck with Mickey, his favorite dude.

Later Jackson helped me cook a delicious dinner. I pulled up a chair to the stove, he got on it, helped me pour the tortellini into the pot and stir it, helped me dip pork cutlets into egg, then crumbs and fry em' up. We cut up and washed cauliflower,broccoli and carrots and Jackson added an Emeril "BAM" by spicing it up with some salt and pepper. Dinner was delicious thanks to Jackson!!

Then we went to town and I let him pick out a movie, and of course he picked a scary one - 'Scoobie Doo and the Island Zombies" we were at the edge of our seats! Scarry Stuff!!


Then it was time to sleep.

The next morning we made yummy hashbrowns with eggs and then went and played with Taylor.

Of course - he could not contain himself when I dropped him off with Mom and Mickey on Sunday night - they are his favorite.

Well - Thanks Elke for letting me borrow Jackson for the weekend - we had a slice :)

No comments: